Wednesday 1 February 2017

Hero Arts and Die Cut Divas - with Love

Die Cut Divas have been lucky enough to get Hero Arts to sponsor us again.  They were the first sponsors we had when we first started this blog challenge in 2015.  You could win a $25 spending spree at Hero Arts

 

So this month's challenge is about using Red or Pink on your projects.  Valentine's Day is Feb 14th and of course, the Chinese New Year using lots of Red.

My card is a Valentines one..


I started by white embossing the Heart Background CG702.   I then sponged the card with Hero Arts red Chalk Ink.   I white embossed the heart onto black card.  The heart stamp and die are from Hero Arts Stamp & Die set (DC132 Yes Stamp & Cut) My silhouette couple is a die I got from Krafterscart - a NZ online company.  I added some ribbon to finish off.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas this month. 






8 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Great Valentines Dawn, I always love bright colours especially red.

Betty said...

sweet valentine, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Striking card Dawn with the red white and black. Aren't Krafters Cart a great company!!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Beautiful Valentine, Dawn! I really love the couple silhouette!

Barb Ghig said...

This silhouette couple looks beautiful with your background, Dawn! Another really pretty card!

AndreaH said...

Really like your blog and your cards are gorgeous I'm so pleased I found you x

Monika Reeck said...

I love the BG and the silhouette is fantastic
a Romantic card Dawn
one of my fav from you

SewPaperPaint said...

Hi Dawn! What a gorgeous card this is, perfectly impactful with little layering. I adore it! Happy Valentine's Day, Autumn <3