Thursday 23 February 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge... Sending Birthday Wishes

I get the MFT blog posts via my e-mail feed and today the latest sketch called to me.  I need a card for one of my stamp group ladies who has her birthday 1 March.



 My winnings from Altenew arrived this week and I had stamped, coloured and die cut a Daffodil from Wishing You set.


I had stamped the daffodil in Altenew Ink - Industrial Diamond.  Not as harsh as black ink.  I then used Copic markers to colour the image.  I die cut the flower and then I had put it aside as I had orders for 4 cards last night.  So this evening I saw the MFT sketch and knew that it would be perfect to use the Daffodil with.  I used some light yellow card to die cut a circle frame and the small scalloped piece.  The green PP was sitting on my desk and again seemed to fit perfectly,   Added the sentiment from the Wishing You set as well.  Finished with a few sequins.

I'm entering this into the Sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenge and the Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamp

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hello dawn! this is adorable, luv the design and coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Dawn! Your yellow daffodil is gorgeous. and I love your stitched scalloped border...Stunning card!

Greta said...

What a gorgeous card, Dawn--love everything about it!