Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Happy Birthday to my Son

Yesterday was my son's 29th birthday.  He is my youngest and I was able to go visit him last night to give him his card and the weed eater we go as his present.

Here is the card I made him



I used a variety of two sets of Altenew grey inks and the Altenew Halftone Circles.    He loved it.
Entering this into the For the Boys challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog.

I also made him a cake as well.  Decorating cakes is not my forte... but I gave it ago.

 The cake was a chocolate one and turned out very yummy.    His partner also made a cake... a gin and lemon cake which was also very yummy.

And here is a collage of photos of have of Kieran growing up


I am so very proud of how my young man has grown up to such a handsome and delightful man.



Thanks for stopping by so I could share my proud Mum moment.

5 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Such a great masculine card Dawn and lovely to see the photos of your son.

Arlene said...

I love that card. It's a perfect masculine card

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, happy birthday to your Kieran! What a gorgeous cake and card! Love the stamp set you've used for the card. So brilliant for a masculine card. So gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Fun collage & sounds like a perfect BD with 2 yummy cakes! Your card is great--such a fun design that could be done in lots of color combos!

creationsnz said...

Always good to share a proud mum moment. CarolG