Monday 19 March 2018

Bunnies for Easter

Easter is coming up quickly and I needed to get my Easter card for Archie into the post ASAP. 

I chose to use a digi stamp from Di's Digis.  It is adorable...


I used my Prismacolor pencils to colour the image and cut it out with my ScanNCut.  I made the fur on the bunny using the technique I learnt at Kit and Clowder.  

My second bunny card uses a digi stamp by From my Heart ( I can no longer find this company on the internet).  I picked up this digi about 2 years ago.  

  I printed the image out onto some cartridge paper and used my pencils to colour.

I am entering this into the challenge at Creative With Stamps.  I've already entered the first one there. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your visits.

7 comments:

Lin said...

Your bunnies made me smile, Dawn! They are adorable!

CinnamonSally said...

Cute cards Dawn, and great colouring.

creationsnz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
creationsnz said...

Hi Dawn, yes I like 'From the Heart' images too. Sadly, Faith died last August after a year-long battle with cancer, that's why they are no longer available. Great cards both, love the top bunny's fur. CarolG

Helen F. said...

These two are the sweetest Easter cards, Dawn! Love the fur on your first card~such beautiful texture and coloring. Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps for this month's challenge! :-)

Greta said...

Both cards are so cute, Dawn! Great coloring with your pencils!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring with your pencils, Dawn! I really love how you created fur on the first bunny...I'm so impressed! Two really sweet Easter cards :)