Monday 21 May 2018

Birthday wreath and butterfly.

Hi there.  I had some fun the other day with some freebies from Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 173.  There was an embossing folder, some dies and stamps.  

I made a very CAS card, embossing with the folder and using my pencils to colour in the flowers.  Added some Nuvo drops and 3D liquid drops around the wreath.  I die cut the butterfly in the soft blue and some vellum and layered together.  Added some blue 3D drops for the body.  Finished with the birthday sentiment that was with the freebies.  

Do come and visit me tomorrow as I have some exciting news to share. 

4 comments:

Betty said...

such pretty soft colors - lovely card, Dawn1

Greta said...

One of my favorite cards, Dawn! I can never seem to get coloring an embossing folder to turn out, but yours is perfect!

creationsnz said...

Oh this is so pretty Dawn.

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely CAS card and love the colored flower Dawn
beautifully made
hugs
Monika