Monday 25 June 2018

Rosey Posey

Last week I saw a gorgeous cut file coloured by my online friend - Helen .  She is a designer for The Cut Shoppe.  I was impressed so quickly popped over and purchased the cut file.   It came as a PNG so I found a site where I could convert to a SVG file and cut it out of some watercolour paper.  I misjudged the size and cropped off a portion.

It turned out the perfect size in the end.  I used some Spectrum Noir Aqua markers to colour up.  I splattered some of the pink and green markers onto the background panel, added the cut and finished with a white embossed sentiment on black card.    I loved how easy it was to make such a cool focal cut with my ScanNCut.

Thanks for stopping by.... I'm off to create my card for the upcoming challenge at Southern Girls... my sample was supposed to be ready by today and I completely forgot.  Look out for the results on Thursday!

4 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Very pretty Dawn, love the bright colours!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Dawn - love the way you coloured the cut out roses
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

So modern & beautiful! Love the colors!

Monika Reeck said...

Beautiful DIES and love that splatter too
wonderfully made Dawn
hugs
Monika