Monday 24 December 2018

You're a Gem

Over at StampNation I took part in a Sursee Swap.  (Sursee means small unexpected gift)
Our theme was You're a Gem - use bling on your card.

My card went to Tracey in Australia.


For my bling I used some Gold Glitter paste through a stencil..  I use a Catherine Pooler Grateful Heart stamp for my flower.  I gold embossed the sentiment on black card.  Added some pretty gems to finish my card. 

Wishing you all, the best wishes for Christmas... I'll be back tomorrow with a Christmas card.

4 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Beautiful Card Dawn.

Greta said...

Love the beautiful red flowers with that neat background!

creationsnz said...

Hi Dawn, this is simply elegant. CarolG

Monika Reeck said...

the Flower is adorable Dawn
love the BG too
nice Sentiment
beautifully made
hugs
Monika