Saturday 26 October 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Halloween/Black & Orange.


Time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and this week it's Team Susan with a theme of Halloween/Black & Orange.

My card incorporated both parts of the theme.


I used a cute stamp from Penny Black for my main image.  I used Zig Watercolour Markers to colour my kitty in.  I made a mask and then did some ink blending and sprayed with some silver paint.  As I didn't have a Halloween sentiment to hand, I printed one on my computer.  My background striped paper was some digi paper I had sitting in my stash from a number of years ago.

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

The purple mask on the kitty is just perfect. It's still making me laugh. So darn cute and just darling.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I just LOVE this Dawn! That is SUCH a fantastic image hun, that kitty is too cute all dressed up for Halloween! Such a fun image and your ink work is utterly fabulous! LOVE this hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling kitty, Dawn, and I just love how you colored him! Fun mask too!!

Greta said...

Oh what a darling image & card!