Tuesday 26 November 2019

Poinsettia on Kraft

I had some fun with colouring a Uniko digital stamp I printed onto kraft card.   I shared the WIP over the weekend on my FB page.

 Here is the finished card

Although in the main, I am happy with the colouring - but used too dark a grey to shadow the poinsettia and then tried to soften it with white without much success.  I embossed the sentiment in Rose Gold EP but think I really needed to do it in black.    I did enjoy the process of colouring.  It really is a relaxing pastime.

I'm entering this into the challenge at Winter Wonderland - use Holly or Ivy on your card.
Only 4 weeks and 1 day till Christmas.  I have done most of my cards now - just need to get them addressed and in the post.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Dawn - the image is beautifully coloured
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how your flower pops off the page, Dawn! Stunning coloring and great save with the white - didn't even notice til you mentioned it. Beautiful card!!

Lin said...

What a lovely effect, Dawn!

CinnamonSally said...

WOW this is gorgeous Dawn, the colour is amazing against the Kraft, just stunning!

Betty said...

love your colouring on kraft, Dawn

Suze said...

Wow. This is stunning Dawn.

Monika Reeck said...

Super B coloring Dawn...one of my fav of your card...stunningggg .hugs
Monika

Michelle B. said...

Gorjuss! I love gold on kraft, just stunning coloring too! So glad you joined us at Winter Wonderland!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Use Holly and or Ivy” and the sponsor is Sheepski Designs. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Greta said...

LOVE the red on kraft! Still gotta get mine addressed & mailed--the hardest part!