Friday 3 July 2020

June CCC Reveal.

Hi there.... Over at The Card Chain Challenge it's reveal day.
http://picasion.com/

I have taken part in a large number of the swaps.... For June my card went to Linda in Michigan, USA


I used the beautiful stamp that I was gifted by Altenew. It is called "A Gift for You" and also has an personalised greatting.   I stamped the flowers and used some teal and green Copics to colour before fussy cutting the image.    I used the sentiments from Hello Gorgeous set also from Altenew.  I used the Copic marker to colour up the little piece I added at the side with some gold washi tape.  A fairly CAS card.  


8 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty, Dawn - and the gold strip on the side sets it all off beautifully!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love your bold flowers, Dawn! Perfect with the gold edge!!

HilaryJane said...

Love the rich greens you have used for your flowers, it makes them very special and the gold strip sets them off perfectly xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous flowers and a lovely colour combo too, Jo x

Suze said...

This is gorgeous Dawn. I love the colours you used on the flowers.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the rich colour you have used on the flowers Dawn - paired with the gold accent it has made a really stunning card'
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Beautifully colored flowers & love the gold Washi! Lucky Linda!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Dawn! The teals and greens are lush! LOVE the gold accent strip. This is beautiful! Hugs, Wends xoxo