Friday 25 September 2020

White on White Christmas card

 Hi there.  It's my turn to share at Die Cut Divas.  Our challenge this month is All Kinds of Holdiays... and our sponsor is Cheapo Dies 


Today I am sharing a White on White Christmas card.  


I took the candles die and cut it from White card.  I used Gina K Master layouts 2 to cut the panel I added the candles too.  I have added a soft amount of green pencil onto the holly leaves (hard to see on the photo)  The sentiment is from Sunny Studios.  A few white gems finished off the card.  

EDITED:  I have now entered this into the Christmas Kickstart challenge - white on white.  


Although my dies are not from Cheapo Dies, but they have a lot of wonderful dies. 

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas. 


8 comments:

Betty said...

so lovely and CAS!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Was sure I'd left a comment here but then I remembered it was at DCD. Crazy huh? Gotta cover all the spots. Such a beauty, Dawn - wish you'd like up at Christmas Kickstart - perfect for our white on white challenge:
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/christmas-kickstart-challenge-38-white.html

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yay - thanks for playing, Dawn - love this one!!

Arlene said...

This is a beauty. WOW!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the white on white - and this is a wonderful die cut to use for it. Wonderful, elegant card Dawn
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Cindy C. said...

So beautifully done!

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! WoW is just so classy, isn't it. Thanks for joining Linda and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Greta said...

Gorgeous white on white card, Dawn! Beautiful die!