Wednesday 11 November 2020

Kraft and Yellow

 I have been seeing some lovely cards around blogland... using Kraft and yellow.  These are for a reasonably new challenge - Color Hues.  Challenge #5 is Kraft and Yellow.   I recently got some new Altenew products from my local supplier (Krafters Cart) and one was the Craft a Flower Rose.  


 I took some watercolour card and using Altenew's 36 pan watercolours made an ombre panel.  I also added lots of Wink of Stella on top.  In real life it is really sparkly.  I die cut all the pieces and layered together.  I used a Gina K die to emboss a frame on the card.  I masked around it, and then using some light brown inks, used some leaves from a Gina K stamped directly onto base.  The sentiment is from a Christmas set from Altenew -Merry Reindeer.  A few gold gems and it was done.

I also entered this into The Flower Challenge -Use a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Betty said...

the embossed background sets off your gorgeous rose beautifully, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous rose Dawn, and such an innovative way to get the colours you wanted. The embossed frame is fabulous!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Very pretty rose die & card, Dawn!