Tuesday 8 December 2020

Last minute Christmas Cards

 Hi there.... I have got a few overseas Christmas cards sent off this year.  Postage went up this year, so I had to cut back a little bit.   However I had good sales at work and need a few extra cards to send to my NZ family and friends.   So over the weekend I made a few multiples



Over the years I've collected a lot of Christmas paper packs so together with my new Gina K Master Layouts I've manage to make a few cards quickly. Also used an embossing folder for one of the backgrounds.  My stamps are from two different freebie sets from last year.  I used some Altenew gold ink and stamped it a few times in the MISTI to get a good coverage.  

I also used the embossing folder background to make another Gnome card 


Another CAS card. 

I have had my Dad and his partner stay for a few days.  They drove up from Lower Hutt - did it in one and a half days.  Not too bad for an 83 year old.  But I think from now on, they may just fly up to see us.   I'm sharing a beautiful photo of Dad and his great-grand daughter. 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope your Christmas crafting is going well 

2 comments:

Betty said...

all wonderful cards, Dawn - especially like the embossed background - and of course Grace and granddad is the cutest!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--that picture is an absolute keepsake, Dawn! Makes me teary & smile all at once! Love the beautiful ornaments & how you changed up the backgrounds!