Friday 31 December 2021

Die Cut Divas - Farewell to 2021

 Hi there - It's the last day of the month and the year... goodbye 2021... you've been a hard year....

Anyhow over at Die Cut Divas we are sharing our last creations for the year.  



I have used an embossing folder to create my winter scene.  I stamped and fussy cut the polar bear and added it to my card.  My sentiment is from Gina K Designs.

Have a great last day of 2021 and wishing you all a very Happy New Year and here's hoping 2022 is a better year.  

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love that polar bear in his sweater, Dawn! So cute with the igloo (I'm sure the residents would love Mr. Bear to move along!). So fun with the glitter!! Happy end of 2021 and wishing you all the best in 2022!!

Greta said...

Great embossing folder & love how you used the bear for this sweet card! Happy New Year, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

Gotta love that jumper! CarolG