Monday 31 January 2022

Die Cut Divas - Shaped Front Tri fold card

 Hi there.  It's the final day of the Die Cut Divas January challenge.  Our sponsor is Rachel Vass Designs and our challenge theme is Flowers. 



My card today is a design I saw done by Jennifer McGuire. Her video can be seen here

Jennifer used matching dies with her card.  I printed the Sunshine Daises onto a white panel and stuck it onto a white card base.  I then fussy cut through both layers.  I coloured the daises with Altenew Woodless Watercolour pencils.  I added a die cut Hello.  The card is interactional.  It opens out.

I used an embossing folder for my middle fold.  The sentiment is from an Altenew stamp set.  

And here is the opened card.


Our challenge ends at 9pm  Pacific time, so come and join us.  



7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn and I love the tri-fold design.

Cindy C. said...

How delightful!!

Arlene said...

I loved the flowers and the big "hello" when I first saw this card, but you really stepped it up even more with the tri-fold design.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Dawn, love the design, I always have to remember to take a smidgeon off the inside flap as mine didn't close properly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such beautiful daisies and I love your color combo, Dawn! See - you don't need matching dies for a fabulous result - love the trifold!

Greta said...

That is a fun card design & love the pretty daisies!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this design Dawn, and you have showcased it beautifully with this gorgeous card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine