Sunday 23 January 2022

Humorous Card for our NZ swap group.

Our NZ swap group this month has a challenge - to use a funny image or an animal stamp with a funny saying to cheer us all up.  My card this month went to Maxine.  


 I used one of the Tim Holtz Snarky Cats - with one of the sentiments.   I kept the card simple.  The sentiment is so relatable for me this week - my first week back after 4 weeks on leave.   Some of my colleagues really made drove me nuts!  

NZ has now got Omicron in the community and from midnight we are tightening and adding some restriction.  You need to have your vaccine pass to get into places, limiting numbers in restaurants and cafes.  Masks are to be worn at all times inside.  At work we will be moving to working in two bubbles on alternative days most likely to minimise the risk of infection.  

Take care out there people.   

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Dawn this made me laugh and makes me think before I think out loud.. ha ha ha..take care and stay safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

I love this Dawn, and am still getting a smile from it every time I see it! Beautifully executed. Can't see our small town escaping this wave of covid, as we have the others... I am supposed to be doing another 13 day bus tour in March...
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--such a great sentiment & card, Dawn! One of the doctors I used to work with always said he knew what I was thinking in a meeting by my face, no matter how stoic I tried to be. Can only imagine the trouble I would have been in if it was visible to everyone--haha! Cases are sky high here--way more than with Delta. Only good thing is less people are seriously ill. We're staying isolated until it dies down--just talk to family on the phone.

creationsnz said...

SUch a fun card Dawn, always god to bring a smile. CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I agree with snarky kitty, Dawn!! Masks also cover up what we're muttering while out in the world... Darling card!!