Tuesday 20 September 2022

Sparkly Christmas

 Hi there..  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a DT challenge... then realised that it was as STAMPING challenge and my card was embossing and die cut only!    So here it is in it's sparkly glory!

I started by using a Sizzix folder to emboss my white panel.  I don't know who the beautiful die is by, it was a gift from my bloggy friend, Greta.  She sent me three of this die cut a number of years ago.  I used my Zig Watercolor pens to add colour.  I layered the three dies together and then liberally spritzed with Sparkle spray. I added it to the panel and finished with some gold gems.

Many thanks to the lovely Greta for the dies.   I really love it..

Entering this into the CAS Christmas challenge - Sparkle and/or Shine. 

Thanks for stopping by.  

10 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the sparkle and texture Dawn - a striking card
Blessings
Maxine

Papercraft Boutique said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn! Love the deep, embossed texture and the sparkly die-cut sentiment! The shine of the gold gems here and there is so pretty. Thank you so much for joing us at CAS Christmas!
Hideko xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Dawn! The sparkly letters really stand out against the crisp white embossed background. Thanks for playing along at CAS Christmas!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So beautiful with the shimmer & shine, Dawn! Love the embossed border too!!

Loll said...

Lovely sparkle and shine on your pretty card!! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, lovely design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Betty said...

such a lovely card, Dawn - love everything about it!!

Christine Alexander said...

wonderful die cut layering and love all the sparkle and shine :) thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Greta said...

Love the embossed border & your beautifully sparkly die cut! I forgot about that Lil' Inker die, but now I'm going to pull it out!