Sunday 2 October 2022

World Card Making Day/Weekend - Part 2

Another rainy day here in Auckland so after doing some baking I headed into the craft room.  I managed two cards... both using some of the backgrounds I made with the bubbles yesterday.   I can share one as the recipient does not follow my blog, and the second one is my card for the October CCC so can't share it yet. 

For my NZ swap group card I used part of the coffee print. 


Didn't the bubble background turn out awesome.  I chose to go with tones of browns for my floral focal image.  It's an Altenew stencil and die set call Bitterroot Flower.  I used a variety of Altenew brown inks and dark greens.  I used a Poppy Stamps Hot foiled sentiment with some Rose Gold foil.  Although it is hard to see the sentiment in the photo, it looks great in real life. 

And here is wee sneak peek on my CCC card. 


I'll get it posted off to the recipient in the next couple of days and then once I hear she has it... I'll share it.   

Hope you all have an awesome weekend of crafting.  


4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Two beautiful cards from those fascinating backgrounds Dawn - love the brown toned flowers on the coffee background
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Such lovely flowers and colours Dawn and I LOVE the bubble background..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Fabulous bubble background - you are on a roll. CarolG

Greta said...

Absolutely love that you used the coffee bubble background for a monochromatic card--beautiful!