Sunday 27 November 2022

Christmas card with Birch Press Designs Hot foil plate.

 Hi there.  Back with another card for Die Cut Divas' November challenge.   Our lovely sponsor is Birch Press Design 


You can make anything as it's an "Anything Goes" challenge - just remember to use a die cut or embossing folder in your design!   

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made.... this time using the Birch Press Design String Art Hot foil plate as it was intended - with foil!


I was lucky to be able to pick up the hot foil plate at my local online store -Krafters Cart.  I took some dark green card and used some gold foil to make the background.  In real life it tooks stunning!   I've paired it with an unbranded Poinsettia which I gold embossed before blending Altenew inks on it.  I then fussy cut it and added it with some 3D tape.   I added a Spellbinders Christmas sentiment foil foiled in gold on white.   With all the beautiful foiled gold, I didn't need to add any other embellishments. 

Do come and join us - you have till 9.00pm Pacific US time on the 30th to add your card to our challenge - Nov Challenge 



6 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Wow this is gorgeous Dawn, love that foiled background so pretty on the coloured card.

Greta said...

I love Christmas cards, especially when they're elegant like this one!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That string art looks amazing foiled, Dawn! Just love how you painted the poinsettia too!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A amazing card Dawn - loving all the gold foiling - it must look so magnificent IRL.
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, elegant card Dawn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous!!