Saturday 3 December 2022

It's Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge

 Hi there.   It's time for Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge.  This month both teams are providing inspiration for Christmas cards.


My card was inspired by my blogger friend Chrissy   Last month she made some amazing shaker cards using this sweet Giggling Snowman (or my case I made it a Snowgirl)  It's from Mo's Digital Stamps.  I printed it onto my card panel and also onto some plain copy paper to cut out and make a mask.  I masked off the snowman and the bottom of the card - made my background by blending some blue inks and stamping in some gold stars.  I used some metallic inks to colour up the snow, the snowman, her scarf and hat.    Stamp a sentiment to finish off the card. 

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge 


5 comments:

Fiona said...

such a sweet card Dawn, I do love a wee snowman.

Fi
x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your sky, Dawn - perfect for that darling snowman!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE your sweet giggling snowman, this is super cute Dawn! LOVE it! Hope you're having a relaxed and happy lead up to Christmas. It's all the more fun with little people to prepare pressies for! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Oh how cute--love the shimmer!

creationsnz said...

This is such a great snowman, very arty. Love it! CarolG