Saturday 25 March 2023

You are Amazing - Celebrating International Woman's Day

 It's my turn to share at Die Cut Divas.   Our sponsor this month is Scrapflower Estudio and we are using wonderful images that we were provided. 


March 8th was International Woman's Day.  My card is to celbrate this 


This is image is called Woman Power Girl. I printed it onto some white card and die cut with a Spellbinder Oval die.  I used Spectrum Noir Tri-blends to add colour and added dimension with some Prismacolor pencils. My background was in my "to use" pile.   It was a sort of galaxy background.  I added a die cut from Altenew cut with black and the shadow in white.  I found a little you are as part of some Creative Expressions pre-printed sentiments.  I used some soft green card behind the panel.

So to all those Amazing Woman out there... this is for you.  

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Dawn - love it
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That background adds so much, Dawn, and I love how you colored the digi girl too!!

Greta said...

Just wonderful, Dawn--love how you colored her hair!