Saturday 24 June 2023

No Designer Paper - Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

 Hi - it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.   Our challenge this time is "No Designer Paper/No Patterned Paper"

Although I have a lot of patterned paper in my stash, I still prefer just using stamping or die cutting...

 Today I have a "twofer" to share inspired by Natasha Foote (here)




I used a Woodware stamp - Floral Wonder.  I cut two panels from light and dark blue card -both 4" x 5.25" and then using my MISTI I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Altenew Silver EP.  Next I stacked the two panels together and used an Impress 3 in 1 nesting circle die, cut out the centre of the panels.  I added some double sided paper to the back and swapped the circles - matching up the embossing.   I then used some of the same blue card to cut out the Love You So die from Concord & 9th and used some vellum behind the dies.  

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge with your projects.

PS... our beautiful grandson Finlay George Dunning made his presence know rather quickly, early on Friday morning ... surprising Mummy and Daddy by being born at home!  Thank goodness, the paramedics arrived in time to deliver him.   Big brother Archie was very happy to meet him so soon after he was born.  Happy Nanny and Pop here in NZ.  Can't wait till 28 July when we will get our cuddles. 

4 comments:

Lin said...

You had me at the blues, Dawn - lovely!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn these cards are so lovely! I think it's so clever the 'two for one' of the designs, they look amazing! Beautifully done hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

Somehow I missed this Dawn - these are stunning cards - well done on the twofer! And congratulations on Finns arrival - the 28th isn't very far away now!
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

SO elegant and classy Dawn. I must have a go. CarolG