Monday 9 October 2023

Trellis cards...

 I made a trellis card for Maxine in my local swap group but it never turned up!  So I remade the card using the same Altenew stamp (BAG Morning Asters) but using different colours for the flowers and a different type of leaf.  

Here is version 1


and version 2


Love them both.  Version 2 arrived safely on Friday but still no sign of version 1.  

I also have invested in a We Are Memory Keepers Shotbox.  Picked it half price with a voucher at my local Spotlight Store.  I used it to take the 2nd photo.   It was well worth the $70 I spent.  



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

The both cards are beautiful - and mark 2 has pride of place above my computer!!
Hmmm, looking at the second photo, I may be persuaded next time I go to Rotorua and see that shotbox!!
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous trellis cards, Dawn - too bad Maxine didn't get the first one but glad she's enjoying the second! Both versions are great but of course I prefer the one w/a purple flower :)

Nice photo with the Shotbox!