Thursday 30 November 2023

'Tis the Season....

 Last day of November - where has the time gone.  It's time to share a card for this month's Die Cut Diva's challenge.   Our sponsor this month is Kat Scrappiness

 

and our theme is this month is  "Anything to do with Holidays (Any Holidays)-

Of course I have chosen the Christmas Holidays for my card.   


A CAS card this time, using another of the cute gnome's from the Christmas Gnome stamp set.  I coloured with him alcohol markers.  I added a bit of green ink blending on the centre of my Quilted Backdrop panel.   (Big thanks to my team mate Arlene for sending me the gnome and die cut background.)  The sentiment is from a Crafter's Choice stamp set stamped in red ink and clear embossed.  I die cut it with a Spellbinders die.

Our challenge finishes at 9.00pm Pacific Time - so come and join us at Die Cut Divas 

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Santa gnome atop the chimney and love how you've colored him, Dawn!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card with such a cute Santa licking his lips Dawn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

How generous Arlene is , Dawn, and you have made a stunning card with your gifts. The inking behind the image is stunning and really makes if 'pop'
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Such a cute card!