Wednesday 24 July 2024

Quick birthday card with PET Tapes and washi stickers.

 Today I'm sharing a quick card I made using some PET tapes and washi stickers from a book of stickers and tapes I got from Journalsay.   It is so easy to combine the two.  The tapes are translucent and the stickers are on a white background. 


I had fun sticking these in a combination that pleased me. I got a new die at the Craft show- from Creative Expressions... so cut from gold card.  I die cut the panel and added some pale green for a layer.  Took a pale green shimmer envelope and added a line of floral tape along the bottom.  

Loved how quick this was to put together.    


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous combo of elements, Dawn!! I love the gold sentiment too - CE has so many good sentiment dies and reasonably priced!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card using washi Dawn, gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

this is gorgeous - love how you have combined all the elements, and that gold sentiment is perfect
Blessings
Maxine