Saturday 31 August 2024

Time for a Drink at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

 Hi there!  Time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  Our theme this time is "Beverages".   


I had a hunt through my stamps and dies to find something suitable.   I found a Hero Arts set from 2016 called Cocktail Party.  It's a stamp and die set.  So I came up with this fun card. 


I started with a die cut of the Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die.  I took one of the stencils to add some background colour on each "stamp"  I took the stamps from the Hero Art set and stamped and die cut them.  Used a mixture of inks and alcohol markers to add colour.   Stamped some of the bits and bobs onto the die cuts and the background.  The celebrate stamp is from an Elizabeth Crafts stamp called Happy Birthday Collection.  

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  



4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling beverage collage, Dawn - just love it!! I think I have that HA set - will have to CASE this card someday :)

Arlene said...

Now I'm wishing I had this HA set. I love it. The colors are perfect and I would love to have a drink, but I haven't even had breakfast yet

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful outcome Dawn - this is an absolutely gorgeous result. A beautiful combination of stamps and die sets.
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is SO awesome Dawn. That postage stamp set is so fun and the stamping and blending is fab! Gorgeous card hun xoxo