Thursday 5 September 2024

Christmas Kickstart - Embossing Folder Fun

 

Time for the September challenge at Die Cut Divas.  And it's a favourite for me as I had A LOT of embossing folders... and to make it even easier for me, I had a piece of coloured and die cut card that was already embossed on my desk. 

I had made my panel as couple of weeks ago when Grace and I were playing with Colour Burst powders.   I used mostly greens and blues for mine.  First cut with Pinkfresh Studio's Mini Slimline dies and then embossed with Altenew Classic Pines 3D folder.  I then took Altenew Enchanted Gold ink and swiped it over the folder.  I used a die set that came from a freebie from a magazine (dated 2021) I cut the lower layer in a very dark green card and the NOEL from a creamy-white card, I cut the little embellishments dies in the creamy-white and used a variety of Copic markers to add colour.  I added some yellow and red Liquid Drops 3D Pearls to the little flowers and the berries.  

My Christmas stash is growing with all the cards I've been doing lately. 

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - just love the embossed color burst, Dawn - so pretty with the white NOEL and flowers!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Dawn, love the embossing..

Luv CHRISSYxx.

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a dramatic card Daen - love that really deep colour behind the die cut greeting - love it
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

WOW! I love what the embossing folder did to the background panel. The deep green in the middle just adds so much to this card too. What a beauty.

My Paper Epiphany said...

So beautiful and elegant! I love the different shades of green! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart Challenge:)

Greta said...

Beautiful folder and card, Dawn! By the way, some of my comments on older posts aren't showing. Maybe Blogger in it's wisdom put them into spam!

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulous burst of embossed colour - I really love this. Thanks for playing along with Jenny and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x