Friday 24 April 2009

Distressed swap pin collage

I had to visit the hospital yesterday for some tests. It's been 6 months since I had pulmonary embolisms in my lungs and went into repository distress and it's time for follow up. I had a CT scan of my lungs and an Ultra sound on my leg to check on clots. Still a couple of little ones just below my knee. I go to the outpatients clinic next week to get the results and see if I still need to have blood thinning drugs. Anyway, afterwards I headed off to work - via the stamp shop... ( I had taken leave for the morning) I picked up this lovely stamp by Inkadinkadoo. I used a cream cardstock and stamped the image once on the base card and once to cut out. I lightly coloured with chalks and pop dotted on the base image. The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL250 My Art Sparkle clear set. I then distressed the edges with a sponge and the Impress ink. Quite pleased with the results. So another 4 swap pins done. (12 in total now so about 1/2 way there) Now to decide on the next idea.
Well that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: