Monday 17 October 2011

Monday Feature at MyGrafico ~ Halloween Monsters

Welcome to Monday.  It seems to me that October is flying by!  This week our feature is Little Monsters by DreAmLoft. These monsters are so cute and work great for Halloween. This set comes in SVG and JPG format.

I have my great nephew's birthday is coming up... They are going to be 5.  I made them Lil' Monster cards

Little Monster Twins


 I used some free papers from Mygrafico for my background and used the computer to generate the sentiments.

Although the boy's party theme is Cowboys, I'm sure they will love these

Pop over to Mygrafico and see what the rest of the DT came up with.  Some awesome projects! And don’t forget about our challenge. The theme is Baby Shower.  Entries will be accepted until October 21st at midnight.  We can’t wait to see what you come up with.  Rules can be found here.

Well the first day back at work is done and I'm shattered!!!  I had to drive 35 kms to the other side of town for a training session.... and then again tomorrow to work on a special project...

Thanks for stopping by


Dawn

13 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, those stripes look fabulous! Cute card, Dawn! Get lots of rest in between shifts and take care of yourself now. Hugs!

Lisa said...

eek! Those monsters are adorable!! Super cute cards, Dawn!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Two cuties Dawn! Your nephews are going to squeal with delight.

Sanne said...

Hi Dawn - it has been a while..... I´m "fighting" to find my mojo again after a loooooong summer break and I haven´t been blogging for quite some time now. Lots and lots of great projects at your blog since my last visit. Nice to be back ;)

Anita Rex said...

Could these be any cuter? Love it! :> Hope the rest of your week is better and work goes well Dawn! :> Oh and I agree October really is flying by!

Brenda said...

What total cuties Dawn! Those monsters are too sweet!

Maureen Morton said...

What cute critters, Dawn! They are going to looooove these - perfect for little guys.

Tiffany Ervin said...

These are super cute, perfect little monsters!! This whole year has gone really fast for me, Dawn, I'm in shock that it's almost x-mas again! I'm glad that you've been given the full go-ahead to return to work, take it easy!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow these are super adorable. I know if I could go Trick or Treating I would love to get one of these. Do you think that I could? Lol. They truly are amazing Dawn. I so love your work and how you continue to inspire us all. Love the googlely eyes on this scary little guys. Thanks so much for the cute spooky share today. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

awww love the little monstrs with the googley eyes, the stripey backgrounds look very dynamic too
Lindsay xx

Kehkshan said...

love your work :)...
Plastic Cards Monster
Plastic Cards

sheila said...

there is something about googley eyes that gets me every time!

Suzanne C said...

Super adorable! Cute Cute Cute!