Monday 26 March 2012

Rosie's Bike Ride

~ another Wee Stamps digi image I bought last week.  It's just as adorable as the first one (here)

Rosie's Bike Ride

I used distress inks to colour this one after I had die cut the image and sponged the background while still in the die.  I added some Purple Stickles in little dots on the flowers.    I punched some flowers and added some Kaisercraft paper flowers, adding green and blue gems in the centres.  I added some green punched leaves.   I used a tiny sentiment from Hastings Rubber Stamps on an oval, edged with Stickles.   

This card is heading off to Australia for one of my niece's birthday next month.    

Today's On-line class with Tim was all about Distress Markers.... boy do I want them NOW.... but I'll just have to watch his video's and dream!

Pop back a bit later and I have my this weeks feature from Mygrafico.

Dawn 

11 comments:

Stamp with Angela said...

Another stunning card. Lovely image. Great layout. I especially love the flowers and leaves on the left.

I will miss your posts when you are away, but at least you will have your scheduled ones for MyGrafico. I hope you have a great time on your holiday.

joy said...

How adorable is this card??? I, too, love the layered flowers along the lower left corner. Your coloring is s pretty, Dawn!

Anita Rex said...

OH goodness so sweet! I love how you colored the image in, and those pretty flowers!

Barb said...

Dawn, this is the cutest card! What a darling image that is, and I love the way you've placed the flowers, curving along the edge - gorgeous work, my friend! :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love your coloring with the distress inks Dawn! Adorable!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Your Niece will love this card Dawn, it is an adorable image and you have prettied her up beautifully.
Smiles:)

Jay Gee said...

So, so pretty Dawn and your colouring is wonderful :)

kiwimeskreations said...

A very sweet card Dawn - so pretty.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa said...

what a sweeeet image!! so cute with the flowers in her hair! Your niece is just going to love this :)

Suzanne C said...

Sweet image! Lovely array of flwoers along the side.

Brenda said...

Oh she is so sweet Dawn and I really love how you adorned your card with those cute little flowers!