pop over for a look.
I had an idea in mind.... to do with acetate and a shaker card.... but after a number of attempts, experimentation and a few choice curses~ @!!!@@ I resorted to Plan B
I tried printing onto the acetate but it just won't dry - tried a heat gun, leaving it for about 4 hrs and still not dry. So gave up, used the bit I cut out, added the buttons and a ribbon. The background PP is by Webster's Pages and I computer generated the banner.
I've thought of lots of other things to put into these jars.... you can get them here.
Thanks for visiting me today.. I'm having a night off crafting and catching up on blog commenting and on Flickr. I've got a couple more cards to share tomorrow. Till then....