Tuesday 7 August 2012

July CCC ~ from Arlene

I though I would just share with you the beautiful card I received from Arlene as part of Deborah's CCC.  If you haven't taken part in a CCC (card chain challenge)  then you have missed out on making and receiving a wonderful card from somewhere around the world.  August's sign up is here...

anyhoo here is the beauty

You Inspire 7-30-12


Isn't it just gorgeous.

And I sent my card off to Linda in Minnesota....

Friends

For details see this post

and to see all the other wonderful entries in July's CCC pop over to this post on Deborah's blog/

And I'll leave you with a photo of the Hero Arts ATC Swap  cards that arrived in my mail today


8 glorious pieces of artwork.  Thanks to all the lovely ladies who took part in this swap.

Had a bit of a mishap yesterday lunch time.... biting into my lunch I broke a tooth... got a temporary filling yesterday afternoon and went back today to have the tooth rebuilt.... Several hundred dollars and one and half hours later... a new tooth, although the dentist tells me that it will need a crown before very long...  and all this just 6 days before my regular dental appointment...  back on Monday for my 6 month check up!


Dawn 

2 comments:

Stamp with Angela said...

Wow, lots of inspiration here. Both cards (sent and received) for the CCC swap are beauitful. I was too late to take part last month. I must sign up for this month.

Lots of wonderful colours and designs for the ATC swap too. It much have been so nice to get all those lovely creations in the mail.

kiwimeskreations said...

The card you received is inspirational!!

The ATC's are stunning - it is always fascinating to see what others create.

Sorry to hear about your tooth - one day I must go to the dentist......

Blessings
Maxine