Monday 6 August 2012

Mygrafico Monday Challenge ~ Beach Fun

It's challenge over at Mygrafico, this week is another summer theme.... At the Beach....
the DT got to work with this awesome set from Clementine Digital.


Here's the card I made


I do most of my digital work in Word.  I imported the images into Word and layer them.  I was playing around and found I could make a frame.  After printing out my image, I added some Black Glossy Enamel  around the frame.  Finished off with a bit of twine.    Do pop over the the blog  to see what the others have come up with.

Are you watching the Olympics?  I've been watching quite a bit.   Our New Zealand team have done quite well... particularly are rowers.  A total of 7 medals from little old us....   Am watching Valerie Adams who is trying to qualify for the Shotput.... she faulted on her first shot... hope she improves as she should get a medal! 

Have a great week all.  I hope to actually do some cards this week!  I have really felt like it lately.  In fact, I didn't even take any craft stuff with me for my weekend away.  I took my Kindle and got one book finished and one half read.  Very relaxing.

Cheers
Dawn 

7 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

I can just hear the oceans waves in this cute card, Dawn! Love the fun and fresh style. The twine is the perfect accent.

Katie said...

what a nice way to use this set...I love the added twine but the whole card is just darling...great team to be on !!!! :)

Barb said...

Dawn, this is so cute! I love the way you used the little wave and your shading look wonderful! Fun card!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Dawn you are also a techie!! Your skills with digital images and composition are amazing!

Lisa said...

I admire you working with all this digi stuff! I don't feel like I have the time or the talent to mess with it :)
It's a fun, summery card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow you do really well with your digis - didn't realise I could layer in Word...
Great card Dawn - and yes, sometimes we need to have a short break and relax with a book.
Blessings
Maxine

Stamp with Angela said...

A wonderful beach and summery card Dawn. Although in Auckland all we seem to have at the moment is lots of rain, don't we!

Glad to hear you are enjoying your reading.