Monday 8 October 2012

Mygrafico Monday Feature ~ You Rock


This week at Mygrafico, the design team got to work with this great set from Cupcake Cutiees titled Love Rocks 




I liked that with this set you get 6 papers and 8 images.  I decided that I was going to make 2 cards.... one for each of my great nephews for their upcoming 6th's birthdays.




I used the different papers and the different elements.  The sentiments are printed on the computer using a font called Tattoo Ink that can be found over at Dafont.   The hearts on both the guitar and drum were both accented with Glossy Accents. 

And don't forget our Anything Goes Challenge is still on for another week.   We have a good number of entries and would love to have you join us.

Dawn

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What great cards Dawn - love the way you have used different elements in the two cards.
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

Dawn, these are adorable! Such fun images and colors - your great nephews will love 'em! :)

Doreen said...

Fabulous cards,what great images.xxx

Greta said...

So cute--bet the boys will love them!

Stamp with Angela said...

Wonderful cards Dawn. I love the musicial theme.

Stamp with Angela said...

Wonderful cards Dawn. I love the musicial theme.

Suzanne C said...

Perfect card for a tween! Love the color scheme and coordinating background!