Wednesday 26 December 2012

My Five Favourite Christmas Cards

It's Boxing Day here in NZ... a public holiday for the day after Christmas and a day of SALES!  Around 11am I went out with my son to go to Vodaphone  to sort out a new plan for a Smart Phone.   I have acquired an iPhone 3 and needed to sort it out... so off we went to Albany Mall.... OMG I think every person left in Auckland was there!!!!!!!  Not a car park to be found so we just drove back home and then headed off to Takapuna.  It was not nearly as bad.  But still an half an hour wait in the queue.  All sorted now so I'm happy.


So onto checking out my 5 favourite Christmas cards for 2012.   Debby (A Scrapjourney) is having a little giveaway 

Drummer Boy #2

Love this digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil and used it for a number of cards this year

Pink and Girly Christmas

Another Mo's image for this girly Christmas card. 

Red Poinsettia

A number of variations were made on this card with different coloured flowers and sentiments. 

Joy

Yet another Mo's image.  Can you tell I really love them?

Holly Hobbie Easel card

This one is the one I really like the most.  I was so pleased with how it turned out.

Hope you enjoyed this little look at my favourite Christmas cards.  

And that you have a great day yesterday.  I did.... I got some lovely gifts from my family including a pasta maker and a new cookbook... so some new meals will be coming out of my kitchen in the near future.   

Dawn

9 comments:

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous cards Dawn. I love seeing your favourites. I bet you are loving your new phone now it's sorted. We didn't venture near any shops today (it's way to scary out there!). Hope your Boxing day was wonderful

Barb said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas, Dawn! Love seeing all these beautiful cards again! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your variety of cards Dawn, especially the top one.
We didn't even go to town here in the back-blocks - left that to the crazies!, but we did have a lovely Christmas day.
Blessings
Maxine

Scrumplescrunch said...

Dawn I hope you had a great Christmas Day even though the weather was Crap!

I can see why you chose these as you five favourites as they are all gorgeous.
Smiles:)
Sue

Greta said...

Fun seeing your favorite Christmas cards! Glad you have a nice holiday & managed the shopping madness! We just stayed home, but I found some on-line stamping sales I couldn't resist!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Dawn thank you for the tour of your five top favorite cards. Wish you had more room to feature more as all of your designs are fabulous!

Nancy K said...

Your cards are all so beautifully colored, Dawn! Thanks for giving us a second look at your creative brilliance! So glad you survived your shopping trip, you are much more brave than I am!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Dawn, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cards. S x