Saturday 29 December 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge





I found out about this challenge on Watermarks ( aka Maureen Morton) blog.    Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge blog has a fabulous photo inspiration challenge this week.  Here is the inspiration photo

I don't have any Paper Smooches stamps, but they do have some freebie digi images which you can use.  I took my inspiration from the white on white words and the touch of blue.


I used a Simon Says Stamp die for the words and the flower.  The heart is from Spellbinders.  I printed the Paper Smooches digi, coloured with Copics and cut them out.  The middle one is popped up for dimension.   Added some pearls in the centre of the flowers.

Display our button

Today is my parents 56th Wedding Anniversary.  We took them to Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium this afternoon and then out to dinner this evening.

Nearly New Years so hope 2012 has been good to you and all the best for 2013
 Dawn 

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is a stunner - love the white on white with texture and the flowers really pop.
Blessings
Maxine

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image and fabulous design.xxx

Lin said...

LOVE this, Dawn! That die set just went on my wishlist......perfect for Valentine's Day!!

Barb said...

I love this, Dawn! What a perfect take on the photo - so pretty!

Nancy K said...

Beautiful interpretation, Dawn! The blue flowers really pop!

Lynn said...

The delicate die cuts are absolutely beautiful. I love how you interpreted the inspiration. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Arlene said...

Lovely The touch of blue is perfect.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I tried white on white--it just didn't look right! But your card is AMAZING! I love your design and that you used the free digital stamp!! Fab take on this inspiration photo! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

Hope you will join in the fun this week--link up any new creation using PS stamps because it's an ANYTHING GOES challenge;) <3