Tuesday 5 February 2013

Little Things

Recently on the HA Flickr group there was a little ATC swap going on.... Lucille K and I got each other, and we decided to do an "anything goes" three ATC's each swap.  My one's have reached Lucille ( but I've been away from home for 5 days so not sure if Lucille's have arrived yet)  As this swap was Hero Arts based our only criteria was there had to be a Hero Arts stamp on the ATC.

ATC's swap with Lucille.

My first ATC used the Blackboard Technique and Hero Arts Watch Gears cling

Super Duper ATC


My second one used some older Hero Arts stamps and some hand painted watercolour paper

You make me smile ATC


and my final ATC used some shadow stamping and a background stamp and some flourishes.  I also used a Dyelusions stencil and distress ink for some texture

Life is Fun ATC


I also sent Lucille an extra ATC

It's the little things.....

I had fun making these and I hope that Lucille enjoyed receiving them.

I'm enjoying my break away and have even managed to make some more watercolour papers.  Tonight we are heading out to a vineyard to see The Hollies,  Should be a great concert... hopefully the rain we've had for the last 3 days stops and the ground dries out a bit.

Off to make mini bacon and egg pies to take for supper at the concert



Dawn 



15 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds like you're having a great time, Dawn - enjoy!

Love your beautiful ATC's for Lucille - bet she was thrilled to receive them! :)

sheila said...

Sounds like a fantastic time Dawn....isn't it nice to get away for a bit of a break? I love your ATCs and how different each one is....I bet Lucille will love them too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn I hope you had a 'listen' for me - love the Hollies!

Your ATC's are fabulous Dawn and such a variety makes for a great post.
Blessings
Maxine

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous, beautiful ATC's.
luv
Debby

joy said...

Your ATC's are wonderful - I'm sure Lucille loves them!

CinnamonSally said...

Your ATC's are all fabulous Dawn, I am sure Lucille will be thrilled. Hope you had fun at the concert!!

Brenda said...

I just love your ATC's Dawn! Especially the one that you did the blackboard technique on! Super swap!

stampingandstitching said...

Sounds like you're having a fun break, Dawn! Love your ATCs! Wonderful designs and details on them all! Thanks for joining in on the swap:)

Lisa said...

Did someone say bacon and egg pies?? I'm in! YUM! :)
Love your ATCs!! They are all so different- I bet Lucille was thrilled!

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous ATC's Dawn. Love them.

Greta said...

These are all terrific, Dawn! I know Lucille is enjoying them.

Monika Reeck said...

the number 2 is really catch my eyes Dawn black n white and a bit blue..it is adorable one... and the last ATC it is also lovely many pink color and also black and white...are all adorable Dawn..

I just come here to say HI to you it was long ago since october I never walking to the blog land..now I am free I have no school anymore..hope to see you more often in blog land Dawn...biig hugs from Munich

Jay Gee said...

Such a wonderful variety of ATC's Dawn, so lovely :) Are you in Napier/Hastings for your concert? I saw the B52's there a few years ago - fabulous :)

Virginia L. said...

These are awesome! I recently just got some ATCs...thanks for the needed inspiration, Dawn! Love the gear one on chalkboard! What a neat look!

Dotty Jo said...

These are all great Dawn, each different but all beautiful, Jo x