And as soon as I got home, I just had to have a play.
I used a design I saw done by Cathy A (here) that I knew I wanted to CASE.
I stamped the teddy onto the card base and used some Derwent Inktense pencils to colour. As the paper wasn't watercolour paper, the water pen made it bobble, but in the end this added some texture to the teddy. I took a piece of the PP and cut the circle out and used some white card to make a frame with the scallop die. I added some bakers twine, the faux stitching and finished teddy with a dot of Black Enamel for his eye and the centre of the flower. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is stamped on the reverse of the PP.
Now I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow so I could play with the Gorjuss girls. But they will have to wait.
Daylight saving finished over the weekend, and I'm still getting used to the change. Waking early and finding it hard to stay up till the right time to go to bed.
Have a great week.