So of course, I had to make a Steampunk background for her.
I started by added some tinfoil to card stock. I then put this through a Spellbinders M-bossabilties folder. I then used a variety of mediums to colour it up. Distress stains, Alcohol inks and finally some acrylic paint in black . For my flower piece I cut a small doily die from Couture Creations, trimmed to fit. I added some netting and then some paper flowers. Jessica was coloured and fussy cut and layered onto the background. I haven't added a sentiment yet but will do so before I use the card. I am happy with the results.
Thanks for stopping by today. Wishing you a good week.