Tuesday 5 November 2013

Anything Goes at Chalk'n'Stock

Yes, it's that time again... another ANYTHING GOES (as long as there is chalk involved) over at Chalk'n'Stock

As usual, our sponsor is the amazing Bugaboo Digi Stamps
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ 

If you haven't been to visit them, you really should.  They have the most amazing digis.   I so love working with them... they go from cute through to hilarious and just about everything in between.


Today my card uses a "Stella" digi.  Isn't it just so hilarious!  I printed and coloured with Copics.  My card background is made with a Hero Arts stamp and some Chalk ink which I also distressed the edges with.  The sentiment is from Stamp It.   I finished up with some rolled roses made with the same card I matted the focal image with and some punched leaves. 

Had a great weekend ~ started the major clean up in the craft room... going to take WEEKS!!!! to get it cleaned up... I keep getting side tracked.  

Weight down again this week... only 350gms but every bit helps.  Been walking just about every day ~ but biked tonight as the weather has packed in.  

Off to finish up my card for the Moxie Fab Thanks Cath blog hop in the weekend.  


7 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Ha Ha... Love it.
Smiles:)
Sue

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn this is fabulous - thanks for the giggle.
Love the touches of purple and the way you have stamped the background. An overall wonderful card - more so as it is not intended for me ;-)
Blessings
Maxine

Maureen Morton said...

This is hilarious - and those roses are fantastic! Love what you've done, here and on the scale!

Arlene said...

Love that sentiment. FUNNY! Great colors.

Greta said...

Love those rolled flowers & leaves--such a contrast to the funny image!

Monika Reeck said...

Hihihihi LOL Love the sentiment hihi..makes me laugh...nice BG you have made and nice flowers roll Dawn..nice in purple...as you know I love purple :) nicely done..

Arlene said...

It can't be cellulite.... :)