Tuesday 7 January 2014

With All My Heart

I'm here to share a digi from January's release at Little Blue Button Stamps....Rag Doll Sweetheart ~ Love Letter 


Today I have paired her with some PP left over from some Christmas gift packages and a Simon Says Stamp Die cut.  This is s a super fun image to colour in (and she is also available as a rubber stamp HERE) I printed her onto some cream card and coloured with Copic markers.  I edged the panel with a Fiskars scallop punch and added a ribbon accent.  The die cuts were added after running through my Xyron 1.5" sticker maker.  Add a touch of Glossy Accents to the hearts.


I've been getting back into my crafting over the weekend and last couple of days.  It's feeling good to be getting my fingers inky.



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is a cutie - beautiful image, beautifully coloured on a well designed card layout.!
Blessings
Maxine

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Dawn
What is it about designers that they have to omit facial features!!!!!I have a real problem with this. I mean it is not as if the image is abstract. Apart from this glaring failure in this young lady who obviously is disfigured, you have done an excellent job not only in the colour work but also in your design of the card.
Smiles:)
Sue

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image,great design.xxx

Greta said...

Sweet card, Dawn--love the use of the die cuts here!