Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine's Gift box

Today it's my turn to share over at Little Blue Button Stamps.  I used a digi image called Valentine Eris.  I made a little Pizza box gift box to fill with chocolates.




I used Valentine Eris (minus her buddy) to be my focal image on my box lid.  I made my box with some brown pearlescent card using a piece 16cm wide by 29cm tall.  You can find the instructions HERE  This is a great depth of box, perfect to hold chocolates or even a big cookie!

My heart is from Spellbinders, the little heart being from the centre of the big one.  The banner is a little date stamp type stamp I picked up in a local junk store for $4 (4 stamps with 12 sentiments each)  I finished it with some little punched flowers.

7 comments:

joy said...

Adorable little box, Dawn!

Greta said...

Love the beautiful big heart & those cute flowers, Dawn! Great gift box!

Brenda said...

Oh Dawn, that is just too sweet! Love that sweet little image!

CinnamonSally said...

Love this little box Dawn!

Maxine D said...

Very pretty Dawn!!
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

cuttiieeee Image and lovely Box Dawn..love the color combo...the one who get this will smile and happy I believe it...I wish I am your neighbour..we can exchange our BOX at Valentines Day dear Dawn...Love this...

Arlene said...

So CUTE! So sweet and cute.