I did a big tidy up of the craft room yesterday and came across the a discarded die cut. The die didn't cut cleanly and a portion tore as it came out. I decided to turn it into a tag for the challenge at Virginia's View. A very CAS tag.
I used some chipboard from a tissue box to cut some leaves which I used to cover the torn bits. The roses were made with some blue vellum and I finished with a Spellbinders word die cut from some black scraps.
Getting a bit excited about my trip to Perth. The bag is nearly packed, the shuttle is booked and the money is exchanged. Just two more sleeps and I'm on my way.