My butterflies are on acetate and appear to be flying when the card is opened. I used a template I found on the Penny Black blog (Here) by Cathy Andronicou. I used some PP from Rosie's Studio. Chevrons for the top and dots underneath. My flowers were punched and then sponged with Fired Brick distress ink and the white stripes added with a gel pen. The larger ones have a punched stamen and a black gem. The flourishes are a Cherry Lynn die. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch. My front panel is a Spellbinders labels die and the sentiment is cut with a Britannia Die.
This is what it looks like closed and ready to post.
The sentiment is from a free set by IndigoBlu that was with a magazine.
I've entered this into the Die Cut Challenge at Virginia's View