Sunday 21 June 2015

My last card for Creative Craft Cottage.

Today is my final day as a design team member at Creative Craft Cottage.  I've enjoyed my time on the team and a big thanks to Eileen for having me there. 

So for my final card....


 Our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe and I used a pocket cut.  As I don't have an electronic cutter I used the PDF files and printed the pocket onto my striped PP and fussy cut.  I hand punched some holes and linked them up to make my stitching. Add a couple of black enamel dots for rivets. My white sentiment is a Peelcraft sticker.   I trimmed down a tag and stamped and embossed the Kaisercraft sentiment. 



 Today I will be in Singapore enjoying some sunshine and warmth on my way to Prague to start our European Adventure.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design.xxx

Greta said...

Oh how clever--wonderful card, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great 'guy' card Dawn - love your denim look, and the rivets and string on the tag are wonderful details!
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

What a beauty!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh loveee this manly card Dawn
great idea to make the pocket
and the embossed sentiment is adorable too
great MANLY card I ADORE THIS...