Thursday 19 November 2015

Use your Patterned Papers over at Southern Girls Challenge.

It's time for a new Challenge at Southern Girls..... at I'm sad to say, my last challenge.  I'm stepping down from the team.  Our sponsors this fortnight are



I got to work with an image from All Dressed Up called 3 Little Christmas Girls


I used some Christmas Patterned Paper for my background.  I printed the 3 girls out and coloured them with Copics.  I used a Spellbinders die cut and sponged some blue ink onto the diecut prior to removing the die. 

I've totally enjoyed my time at Southern Girls Challenge Blog and if you live in NZ or Australia, you can be one of the team... there's a DT call on at the moment.... HERE

thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So sad to see you leaving the Southern Girls Dawn. It's been a pleasure to be on the DT with you. Love your amazing ink work, so I'll be popping in still for visits. Hugs, Wends x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - love those images and how you have coloured and mounted them. Great paper too :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

first I love how you colored this cute Image
second I love that frame sooo adorable
and the DP is cool
Lovely Christmas card my friend LUV this much

CinnamonSally said...

Such a great image and beautifully coloured Dawn.

creationsnz said...

very cute, love your ink work

Sarah said...

I'm going to miss seeing your creations at Southern Girls Dawn! I love your card, and that gorgeous die-cut border. Beautiful work :)

Greta said...

Super cute & beautifully colored, Dawn!