Tuesday 31 May 2016

Get Well

One of the co-owners of A2Z Scrapbooking, Linda, has been ill lately, having suffered a heart attack last week.  So I've made a card for her to help cheer her up.

I used some new goodies...a Penny Black Stamp and a Darice embossing folder.


I was pleased to see the stamp fitted perfectly within the embossed oval.  I coloured her with a mixture of Copics and Zig markers.   The get well sentiment is from Hero Arts and the rest from Penny Black.  Finished with a few flat sequins. 

Thanks for visiting 

5 comments:

Greta said...

Oh no--so sorry to hear about Linda. I'll have to see if I still have an address to send her a card. She will love this one, Dawn--beautifully colored & designed!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn what a lovely card for your friend. Love that embossing folder, and you have used it to great effect.
Blessings
Maxine

Virginia L. said...

This is such a sweet card! I know Linda will love it! It's so thoughtful of you, Dawn!

Chark said...

love it, the doily is so great!

Monika Reeck said...

uiii soo soo cuutee that image Dawn
and your coloring so beautifully
Cuuute card and I love it