Monday 22 August 2016

Playing with Alcohol.....

Inks that is!  When I was meeting with my friends to stamp I took along my Alcohol inks and made a few backgrounds.  Some purples and greens.   On one of them I stamped an Peony from Altenew.  I die cut it with the matching die


I also stamped and die cut the leaves with some green Alcohol inks and made them up into a card


I used some of the pink woodgrain paper layered onto some purple card and then onto the white card base.  I used a sentiment from Kaisercraft (which I picked up on sale for $1.80) and stamped with Hero Arts Metallic Ombre ink. It is very intense in real life.

I thought I'd share a quick pic of little Archer.  He's 4 months old now.  And in 12 days I will get to give him big hugs.  I can hardly wait!


He's such a happy smiley baby (or at least in all the photos I get!)

Thanks for visiting today.  Please leave me a comment, I would appreciate it.

7 comments:

Betty said...

love the purple and green together on your peony, Dawn - and Archer gets cuter and cuter!

Lin said...

Love your idea, Dawn - this is beautiful! As is that sweet Archer!

Michelle N. said...

Gorgeous! Both the card and Archer!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Both gorgeous! The card and Archer!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Dawn - love the intensity of the colours!
Archer looks wonderful - I bet you can't wait for them to arrive.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Such a cutie pie--glad you'll soon see him in person! Your card is gorgeous, Dawn! I need you to help me use my alcohol inks that just sit on the shelf!

Monika Reeck said...

woooww I love this adorable flower Dawn
great card in purple
and cute little man again
kiss for him Dawn