Tuesday 11 April 2017

Little Panda for you

This month at my NZ Cardmakers swap our theme is "Animal" - however that takes your fancy.  I chose to send Carol a little whimsical Panda on my card



I used an idea I saw in the magazine I got the stamp and embossing folder from.  I made a blue die cut frame and used some embossed vellum.  I stamped all the elements and and fussy cut them.  They are coloured with watercolour pencils and Wink of Stella.

Packing almost complete and just one more day at work and then we are away!  Getting excited.

thanks for stopping by today.   

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweetie! Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

aach the Panda is too cuuutee
love all the flowers and bee there too Dawn
cute card
and many thanks for the Gift and lovely rose flower card
I adore your card you sent me
many many thank it came at 11 April yaay...you are really a great Bloggy friend
hugs
I try to catch up

Greta said...

Very sweet card--beautiful soft colors! Have a wonderful time, Dawn!

Barb Ghig said...

Your little Panda is so cute, and I love how you tucked him in behind your garden of flowers! Such a darling card, Dawn!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm sorry...I meant to add, have a great time on your trip!