Thursday 27 July 2017

Flower Power at Southern Girls

It's my team's turn to share over at Southern Girls challenge.  Our theme is "Flower Power" and our lovely sponsor is none other than Krafters Cart


I have had a pleasure of meeting Meetu, the owner, when I visited SENZ - the craft fair.  She had a stall at the fair and I have to say I spent up large.  I also visit Kraters Cart regularly and am happy to say Meetu is speedy at getting your products to you. 

We were lucky enough to receive some dies and stamps as part of the sponsorship.  So I used one of the dies to make my card today.


I used the For You With Love die set.  I cut it twice, once from glittery pink card and once from black.  I layer the two slightly off setting the black.  I used some gold foiled PP for my die cut oval and added the die cut couple.  I used Platinum embossing powder to emboss the sentiment.  I added some Prima roses for my flower power element. 

Do hop over to Southern Girls Challenge blog and join us with your flower power projects

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Dawn - it must look stunning IRL with the foiled paper on the doily. The wee prima flowers are perfect
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

so adorable this couplr
and the BG paper is nice
lovely black Cardstock you have choosen
the flowers are perfect there Dawn
hugs
Monika

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful creation Dawn. Love the couple in pink, never would have thought to do that! But it works a treat!! Stunning. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

How exciting that you got to meet Meetu! What a wonderful opportunity. I never know how to use dies like this, you have inspired me to dig out my stash. I love how it stands out against that awesome patterned background, and the flowers add just the right pop of colour. :)

Greta said...

Oh wow--what a gorgeous card, Dawn!

Brawny x said...

This is lovely Dawn x